We promised an hour and delivered - to the minute!
The slides from the evening will be made available, but here is the brief abstract - with the minutes to follow:
1. Current committee re-elected unanimously.
2. No motions were submitted
3. Suggestions / discussion items - all will be followed up at the next committee meeting:
- various social media / marketing / website suggestions
- growth strategy declared as organic and that we're not aspiring to become a big club for the foreseeable future
- ride ideas including a velodrome visit and some off-roading
- the committee raised the question of "are we appropriately diverse in membership" and the AGM told us: a) a direct attempt to increase diversity could be seen as condescending and that would be worse than being too homogeneous! and b) continue to make whoever turns up feel very welcome - that is the best way to foster diversity and inclusion. Thanks for such direct and constructive guidance!
- Christmas meal on a Saturday / Sunday evening a couple of weeks before Christmas
On the dot of 8pm, many attendees went over to the Fox for a very nice meal and some good banter.
Many thanks to all Corallian members for making our first year a success